Friday, March 29, 2013

April Meeting Reminder


April 2013 Meeting Reminder


Saturday, April 20
10 a.m. - ?
Barr Conference Room
First Presbyterian Church of Franklin
101 Legends Club Lane
Franklin, Tennessee

Please feel free to bring a sack lunch or snack if you are staying for the sit & sew. Guests are welcome to come learn about the guild. If you would like to attend, please be sure to leave a comment below.

AGENDA:
- Regular Meeting
- March Block of the Month Presentation
- Show & Tell
- Sit & Sew

2 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

I hope I have something to show and tell... haven't made any new quilts or blocks just yet. I think my husband is out of town that weekend, so it's the perfect time for a sew along!

Tennjenny said...

I'll be there. Er, I was there this past Saturday for some reason. Time to pay closer attention.