Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Don't forget that our next meeting will be Saturday, May 16, at 10:00 in the usual spot.  Look under the tab marked Meetings if you need directions.

We will have an OPEN SEW -- sew whatever you want!  Bring whatever project you want to work on -- machine sewing or hand work -- or hey, bring nothing and just stay to chat.  Or bring your projects and ignore them in favor of chatting.  Really: Do whatever you want.  Just be sure it's on your calendar because I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL.  Except you, Debby, I don't expect you to return from Greece just for us.

Committees should plan to meet briefly if possible  -- especially Community Service and Shop Hop committees -- so we can be prepared for the upcoming events.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am interested in attending next Saturday's meeting. Is there a fee to come as a visitor? And do I need to inform anyone if I am able to come? Thanks so much! -Julie Persinger