This week we received an extremely generous donation from Kelle Boyd of Ann Kelle Designs. She has provided us with more than 75 yards of minky and over 40 yards of quilting cotton to be used for our service projects. Special thanks as well to The Quilting Squares for their donation of flannel fabrics, and to the folks at Velcro USA for donating 50 yards of Velcro for the smock project.
We still need donations. How can you help?
- Use the Donate button on the left menu to make a financial contribution to the guild.
- Save your batting scraps... all sizes are needed... even those tiny scraps left when you trim a quilt. Please bag them up and bring to a meeting, or email us to arrange for pick-up.
- Purchase fiberfill and bring it to our May meeting.
- Donate fabric. At this time, we are especially in need of quilting cotton suitable for baby boys. We will always be appreciative of fabric donations suitable for women and baby girls as well. Fabric should be new and unwashed.
- We are in need of yardage of 1" grosgrain ribbon or twill tape as well.
- Volunteer! We will need lots of helping hands on 5/19. Please watch this blog for details on how to sign up. If you can cut fabric, stuff pillows, sew, give neck massages, whatever you can do to help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
If you can help with any of the above, please email us to let us know by May 1. We will need to make purchases of items that haven't yet been donated in time for our May 19th kick-off.