February's meeting and English Paper Piecing workshop are CANCELED due to inclement weather. I hated to do it, and I waited I think until I couldn't avoid it any longer. The forecast that I've been watching has worsened over the last 24 hours, and I just don't think it will be possible for many of our members to travel safely at 10am.
The EPP workshop is tentatively postponed to the March meeting, which will be on March 21. More information will be circulated soon.