Please don't forget that THIS SATURDAY at 10am is our year-end party! I hope everyone will be there.
Here's a list of things to know:
(1) We will be back in the Barr Conference Room (at First Pres Church in Franklin, at the corner of Mack Hatcher and Franklin Road). If you have not been here before, check for directions under the Meetings tab above, and look for our signs when you get to the church.
(2) If you are a member, please find the potluck sign-up below. If you are a guest, feel free not to bring anything, or bring whatever you like in the way of sweet or salty finger food.
(3) If you participated in the Secret Santa Swap, please remember to bring your gift!
(4) If you would like to participate in the Dirty Santa Fabric Exchange (and you do!), please wrap the equivalent of one yard (yard, 2 half yards, 4 FQs, or charm pack) of modern fabric that someone would indeed want (i.e. not joke fabric).
(5) Don't bring your sewing machine but make sure to bring your show and tell!
(6) Don't forget to be there!